NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The India.Com and Shri Balaji Entertainment Presents
Music’s Badshah and Queen Contest/Sweepstakes (the “Contest/Sweepstakes”) is a contest which allows participants who correctly answer the contest question (“Contest Question”) to enter one of eight different sweepstakes. The prize for each of the sweepstakes is two (2) tickets to a concert featuring music artists Sunidhi Chauhan and Badshah. Each of the prizes is for a concert in a different city. The contest begins on October 15, 2018, and each of the individual sweepstakes will end at the close of business two (2) days prior to the date of the particular concert for which tickets are being given away in that particular sweepstakes (this entire time period is collectively referred to as the “Promotion Period”). The final concert in the Contest/Sweepstakes series of concerts is scheduled to occur on November 11, 2018. To see the entire list of concerts, go to events.india.com.
The sponsor of this Contest/Sweepstakes is Asia TV USA Ltd. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest/Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest/Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest/Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (each an “Entrant”). Sponsor, and its respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Contest/Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest/Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Each of the eight (8) individual sweepstakes will have a single winner. The winner shall receive two (2) tickets to a concert in the U.S. city designated for that particular sweepstakes. The concert shall feature music artists Sunidhi Chauhan and Badshah. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the two (2) tickets is Four Hundred Dollars ($400).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Entrants may enter the Contest/Sweepstakes only once, and if they answer the Contest Question correctly and become eligible to win a prize, each Entrant must select which of the eight (8) sweepstakes portions in which they desire to participate.
Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, sold, redeemed for cash or substituted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of each prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest/Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. DISCLAIMER, WAIVER AND RELEASE REGARDING PRIZES:
Sponsor is not the promoter of the concerts and is not responsible for whether each concert actually occurs, whether the scheduled music artists perform or for how long or how well they perform, or for any other aspect of each concert and the surrounding activities. The tickets are given without any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any sort whatsoever. By entering the Contest/Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant is acknowledging that concerts and similar events can be dangerous as crowds can become unruly and individual attendees may engage in dangerous behaviors. Accordingly, there is a risk that attendees at any concert, including any Entrant who receives a prize in the Contest/Sweepstakes, may be subject to such dangerous conditions and may be injured as a result. Each Entrant accordingly accepts the risk of any such conditions and/or injury, waives any claim against, and hereby releases from any and all liability, any and all of the Promotion Entities.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest/Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website: events.india.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. By entering, each Entrant understands the certain of the sweepstakes portions of the Contest/Sweepstakes will end earlier than other portions as a result of the concert to which the prize for such sweepstakes portion having already occurred. Accordingly, all eight (8) of the sweepstakes portions of the Contest/Sweepstakes, and the related prizes, may not be available at the time that an Entrant enters the Contest/Sweepstakes. Entrants are encouraged to enter as early as possible in the Promotion Period in order to have access to all of the sweepstakes portions of the Contest/Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest/Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest/Sweepstakes will be selected only from those Entrants who provide the correct answer to the Contest Question found on the entry form. Any Entrant failing to provide the correct response to the Contest Question will not be eligible to enter any of the sweepstakes portions of the Contest/Sweepstakes nor to win any prizes. The determination of the correct answer to the Contest Question shall be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion and Sponsor’s determination in that regard is final and not subject to appeal of any sort. Winners of each of the sweepstakes portions of the Contest/Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period, subject to the other limitations stated in the Official Rules. Each random drawing will be conducted approximately two (2) days prior to the date of the concert for which tickets constitute the prize for that particular sweepstakes portion of the Contest/Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information promptly after that winner is selected. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical errors made by Entrants in providing their email address. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Further, Sponsor does not guarantee that any notification email will not become trapped in a “spam filter” or otherwise fail to be delivered to the designated email address for reasons within or outside of the control of Sponsor.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. If Sponsor does not receive a confirmation from a prize winner within four (4) hours following the sending of a notification email, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the initial winner and select a new winner by random drawing from the remaining eligible participants in that particular sweepstakes portion of the Contest/Sweepstakes. All decisions and actions of Sponsor in determining the winner of each sweepstakes portion of the Contest/Sweepstakes are final and not subject to appeal.
Any potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Prizes will not be mailed or otherwise sent to winners. Each winner may retrieve his or her tickets at the will call window at the concert for which the prize was awarded. Sponsor and the other Promotion Entities are not responsible for errors made by the concert promoters or venues in connection with the availability of the tickets at the will call window, including, without limitation, errors caused by misspellings of names or other similar clerical errors. Winners are not guaranteed any particular seats nor seats in any particular section of the venue or of any particular proximity to the stage. Further, winners are hereby cautioned that some seating may be exceptionally loud and that damage to hearing can be caused from loud music that might be experienced at a concert. Winners are advised to wear appropriate ear plugs or other protection in order to preserve their hearing in the event that the seats corresponding to the awarded prizes are in close proximity to the speakers or other sound source at the concert.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In addition the any other limitations on liability contained in these Official Rules or otherwise on Sponsor’s website(s), including the Contest/Sweepstakes website, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest/Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest/Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest/Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Contest/Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Contest/Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest/Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest/Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest/Sweepstakes.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Asia TV USA Ltd., Badshah and Queen Sweepstakes, 200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite 202, Iselin, NJ 08830. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than ten (10) days following the end of the Promotion Period. For accessing a Winner List online, visit events.india.com within thirty (30) days following the end of the Promotion Period. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. SPONSOR: Asia TV USA Ltd., 200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite 202, Iselin, NJ 08830